Your trust is our most important asset. To earn your trust, Trans-Asia maintains a strong commitment to keeping your information private. That commitment is based on the following principles:
- First, we will only ask to use the minimum information we required to provide you with superior service and to administer our business.
- Second, we will employ strict standards of security and confidentiality to safeguard any information that you share with us.
- Third, we will permit only authorized employees to access that information. Where we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to comply with our privacy standards.
- Fourth, we will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed you in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by you, or are required to do so by law.
- Fifth, we will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that we are respecting your privacy.